LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
We are seeking qualified and highly-motivated licensed clinicians to provide assessment, short term counseling, and resource referral services for Concern, a premier employee assistance program headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Licensed clinicians must have a private practice office, professional liability insurance, and engage in practice at least 15-20 hours per week.
- Successful candidates will join the Concern Clinical Team as independent contractors in providing individual, couple, and family counseling and referral services for employees and family members of some of Silicon Valley’s top organizations.
- Clients are generally motivated, culturally diverse, and very appreciative of quality service.
- After short term services are completed, clinicians have the opportunity to continue longer term with clients under insurance or a fee for service agreement.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- A Concern clinician provides assessment, planning, and short term counseling services (up to 10 sessions) that are strength based, solution focused, and interactive.
- Responsibilities also include active facilitation, coordination, and follow-up with referrals and resources.
The Successful Applicant
- MA, MSW, PsyD or PhD degree required with a valid California License as a LMFT, LCSW or Psychologist
- Three years post license clinical experience preferred; minimum three years required
- Excellent assessment and short term counseling skills
- Client focused and results- oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively with other health professionals to actively coordinate services
- Flexibility, accessibility and responsiveness are top priority
- Knowledge of employee assistance programs
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- Familiar with technology for communication, billing, and appointment scheduling
- Participation on insurance panels preferred
- Have a private practice office space for service delivery
About CONCERN: EAP http://www.concern-eap.com/
CONCERN is a top-tier specialized healthcare plan that delivers prepaid counseling and work/life services to corporate employers. For more than 30 years, we have been recognized as a highly responsive, leading-edge partner, consistently meeting client needs for counseling, crisis support and robust work/life resources. Today we serve more than 270 organizations nationwide with more than 500,000 employees and their families. A wholly owned subsidiary of El Camino Hospital (The Hospital of Silicon Valley), Concern offers a friendly and supportive work environment and competitive reimbursement.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 to $100.00 /hour
- counseling: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish, Mandarin (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shift
- Night Shift