CBH Medical is directly hiring Registered Nurses (RN) to work at the Oneida County Jail. There are part time positions needed!!!
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of patients within the correctional facility. Apply knowledge of illnesses, injuries and diseases using available resources in obtaining a health history and in the assessment process. Provide a written assessment of patient upon admission, during confinement and on discharge, as requested. Summarize assessment data and make a triage decision that is documented and communicated to other patient care providers.
- Plan an individual treatment program. Utilize available treatment protocols as approved by the Medical Director.
- Implement individual treatment program in the health care unit and, as necessary, in the housing units. Implement clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership to nursing staff. Identify existing and potential problems and take effective action. Develop and maintain an awareness of needed improvements in patient care, procedures, equipment and supplies and make recommendations to supervisors.
No phone calls or Staffing Firms please.
CBH Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or handicap, marital or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program. Baccalaureate degree preferred, but not required.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in the state of New York.
- Holds current CPR certification.
- Two years clinical experience.
Job Type: Part-time