It is time to have FUN and earn a GREAT income
As a member of Bill Jacobs MINI's elite sales team, you will work with the most fun product line in the industry. MINI offers customers the benefits of German engineering, superb luxury, and affordability as compared to its competitors.
At Bill Jacobs MINI, you'll benefit from a highly trained and dedicated sales management team, committed to ensuring that you have unlimited potential to achieve your earnings expectations and career goals. We offer the opportunity for long-term stability and professional growth.
Bill Jacobs MINI offers an aggressive compensation plan with a weekly salary, competitive commission and unit bonuses.
Previous automotive sales experience is not required. We offer paid training and will provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- As a Bill Jacobs MINI Motoring Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting the world’s most charismatic car brand, as well as working with cutting-edge technologies that make motoring both exhilarating and sustainable.
- You’ll be working alongside motivated people who will respect your enthusiasm and professionalism.
- You’ll be part of a team of like-minded MINI enthusiasts who will inspire and motivate you.
- You’ll receive on-going training and development which will keep you up to speed with the latest industry innovations.
- And, of course, you’ll be rewarded with a generous package and attractive fringe benefits. You’ll find more details below.
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Build relationships. You are responsible for creating customers for life.
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations.
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends (A MUST!)
- Drive for financial rewards.
- Desire to work as part of a team.
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver's license & clean driving record.
Why Bill Jacobs MINI?
- Outstanding health insurance plan - Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois (PPO, HMO, and HSA Plans)
- Generous dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance and supplemental insurance plans
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- One week of vacation after 6-months; Two weeks of vacation after 1 year
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, leases, parts, and service
- Wellness programs for employees and family members
- Interested in furthering your education? We have a generous tuition reimbursement program
- Opportunity to advance your career with a rapidly growing and successful dealer organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave