Working as a Data Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for supporting developers and quality analysts with data quality reviews, data analysis, reporting and ad hoc data projects. This is a great internship for a detail-oriented individual looking for mentorship and career coaching from a pioneering company in the health care space.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct quality reviews and analyses of various incoming data to ensure all fields comply with corporate content policy and data governance standards. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented and not afraid of raw data.
- Work directly with developers and QA to address/resolve incomplete or inaccurate data sets. Apart from loving data, you will also be a people person.
- Prepare data for load into Solera systems, and schedule/conduct data hand-off meetings with appropriate internal teams. Being a motivated self-start is a must.
- Prepare and distribute reports in Excel and/or Power BI as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet team goals. You will need an agile way of thinking.
Skills and Qualifications
- Current degree-seeking student.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Self-starter who can work with limited supervision.
- Able to identify and prioritize critical work, and act with a sense of urgency.
- Has the Agile mindset, and is flexible and adaptable to changing work environment/demands.
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel) and database (SQL Server) skills are essential.
- High energy startup culture, with substantial opportunities to learn.
- Chance to gain insight into multiple sectors of the business.
- Senior Leadership team is accessible and has a strong track record of success.
- Opportunity to work on special data project.
- Work that matters - we connect patients, payers and physicians to a network of partners who are preventing and managing chronic disease.
- This is a 12 week long paid internship. The position will be approximately 40 hours/week.
- Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the U.S. without sponsor.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Solera Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solera Health complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.