Rudraya is a Scientific Platform and Information Technology Service provider to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Healthcare organizations with a core focus on High Performance Computing, Cloud Computing, Mobile Medical Applications, and Clinical Data Management.
Rudraya is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support Senior Management Team and will be responsible for the following:
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Duties :
- Manage calendars and handle complex scheduling requests for the leadership teams.
- Coordinate scheduling including arranging client meetings, on-site and off-site conference planning, speaking engagements, etc. for the department staff as required.
- Plan domestic and international travel.
- Streamline department processes, including but not limited to expense management, purchase orders, contracts and contact database.
- Perform operational support activities for project teams, including meeting management, set up and breakdown plus catering.
- Provide professional representation for the office, exercising judgment and discretion with regard to confidential issues and materials in responding to mail, telephone, electronic, and in-person inquiries, addressing issues independently or making referrals, as appropriate.
- Provide ancillary support to other staff in the office as necessary.
Critical Skills :
- Excellent calendar management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize as necessary.
- Discretion and judgment when handling confidential information.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Dependability, dedication, resourcefulness, pro-activeness.
- Ability to anticipate needed communications, required actions.
- Highly developed written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of professional work experience.
Employment Benefits :
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Workers Compensation and Disability Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour