Leverage expertise in consulting to define business problems, work with and manipulate data, develop data science and analytical algorithms and solutions, and execute analytical models into production. Move across client sets to address business challenges, perform analysis and explain the analysis to clients in a digestible way, and provide solutions in the form of data driven products that solve problems. Lead the identification of opportunities to apply advanced analytics and data science, including predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and cognitive computing solutions to challenges with new and existing clients through the application of new, innovative capabilities. Lead and support engagements across government clients. Provide thought leadership, drive business growth within the market, and develop and maintain client relationships. Take an active role in the development, mentoring, and coaching of the team, work actively to enhance the diversity of the firm, and play a lead role in attracting, developing, and retaining talent.
- 10+ years of experience with analytics delivery in a consulting or internal role, including defining strategy, establishing client relationships, and delivering innovative solutions
- Experience with the application of data science and advanced data analytics, including structured, unstructured, or relational and data mining and machine learning techniques
- Experience with applying data visualization techniques to tell the story of the data, leveraging data to inform decision making, risk mining, and structured and unstructured text mining methods and techniques
- Experience with developing and mentoring staff at all levels and building an internal capacity to deliver high quality and highly innovative analytics services
- Experience with developing and implementing successful market strategy and business development and leading proposal, project, and intellectual capital creation
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with distributed scalable Big Data store or NoSQL, including Accumulo, Cloudbase, HBase, or Big Table
- Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, or Operations Research preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.