*Registered Nurse – RN
TPN and Vent Experience preferred
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved RN/ LPN/LVN program.
- Minimum of 1 yr experience working with ventilator patients
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing andpatient centeredorganization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impacttothe residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained
- Greet residents and make them feel welcome and comfortable when they are entering the building for the 1st of 100th time!
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)