To patrol assigned areas to assure security of life and property. Prevent damage to or loss of customer’s property by staying alert and following all written and verbal orders.
NOW HIRING ALL SHIFTS- FT & PT
Full time officers MUST have weekend availability.
The essential functions of this position are:
- $12/hr with time and a half after 40hrs/week
- Benefits are offered to FT and PT positions (30hr/week minimum requirement)
- OVERNIGHT SHIFTS NEEDED
- PT and FT employees accrue PTO
- Issued Uniforms at no cost to employee!
1. Make security rounds and document times and activity on the tekcontrol reporting software.
2. Abide by procedures established by customers for their respective work sites.
3. Be vigilant to safety and security matters by documenting incidents and reporting them to supervision immediately.
4. Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner, refraining from unnecessary conversation while on post.
5. Be courteous to coworkers and others encountered at assigned work sites.
6. Follow emergency procedures when needed to use emergency contact roster.
7. Properly maintain company equipment/vehicles by keeping items clean and operable
8. Other duties as required.
Qualifications for this position are:
1. Be self motivated and work without direct supervision.
2. Strong communication skills (both orally and written).
3. Should have dependable transportation.
4.. Maintain neat and professional personal appearance.
5. Must be able to acquire and maintain a Maryland State Police Security Guard
6. Be available to work various shifts as required and assigned.