This is a Trilingual (Spanish, English, and Portuguese) role.
Local Candidates Only (Applicants from the Bay Area will be most seriously considered, remote applicants must be able to relocate to Bay Area)
Odoo is seeking to significantly expand its team! Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within a rapidly growing organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. There are several open roles in all departments, please follow the link for a full listing:
Odoo is a fully comprehensive business management platform with full-featured with apps such as CRM, Accounting, Inventory, Manufacturing, eCommerce, and many more. Within our open source community, developers have created over 4,000 applications based upon Odoo technology. This high degree of customization, flexibility, affordable pricing, and an international reach makes Odoo the democratizing force in the ERP / CRM movement, and we're successfully bringing our technology to every corner of the globe.
About the Account Executive- Partnerships and Alliances role
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. As a Partnerships Account Executive, you will pursue warm leads to recruit new organizations into Odoo's partnership network. Partner organizations are given access to Odoo's product line and are empowered to sell and implement Odoo products and services alongside their own. Partnership Sales Executives will manage Odoo business relationships within an assigned territory. Partners are trained within the complete Odoo ecosystem to successfully close deals and handle customized software implementations.
Role Responsibilities include
- Cultivate and maintain relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies
- Get in contact with prospects (partners) in North and / or Latin America who have shown interest in becoming Odoo's business partners
- Conduct market research and analysis, as well as developing and executing plans for strategic growth
- Analyze and report on partners initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
- Work in a consultative fashion to design tailored implementation packages and negotiate its content with future partners
- Stay in contact with a diverse pool of potential partners throughout North, South and Central America, covering different industries
Compensation and Perks
And since you're so awesome, we offer awesome compensation and perks in return! We offer you the opportunity to join a popular open-source project and receive complete technical and functional Odoo training. Also, a great experience in state-of-the-art web technologies and agile development in a nice working atmosphere with a brand new team.
- Work with a team of fun people in the software industry
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), 401k
- Vacation (10 days of PTO for the first year, 15 the second, 20 the third year), Sick and Holiday paid leave (10 or so holidays)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits (parking and transit)
- Sponsored Company Events: company-sponsored dinners, Mondays, and happy hour a few times a month many daily events.
- Snacks and coffee in the office (nice selection)
- Free parking in a specified lot
- Game room (beer on tap, ping pong, foosball, chess, video games)
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience in inside sales in the software sector (apps and / or subscriptions).We also hire entry-level inside sales.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Passion for sales with B2B sales
- The dynamics and motivation to go the extra mile with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- At least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent by experience.
- You are an excellent communicator, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets.
- Strong software and new technology awareness.
- Curiosity to learn how businesses operate.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You are a good fit for a passionate and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player
Job Type: Full-time
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance