FineArtsMatter has been providing after-school classes and in-home music lessons to students around Metro Atlanta since 2010! We believe every child is creative, and we strive to provide engaging and educationally sound music classes that foster creative expression, curiosity, and confidence in each child. Our mission is to inspire the next generation to discover their talents and abilities, and show the world what they can do.
At FineArtsMatter, teachers make the difference!
As a KidzKeys Teacher , you’ll bring keyboards to local elementary schools on weekday afternoons to conduct group piano classes for energetic, eager groups of K-3rd graders! Our KidzKeys classes are a wonderful introduction to rhythmic values, musical notation, and are a colorful, fun start to the piano. As a plus, each semester ends with an upbeat performance for family and friends.
Where You’re Strong:
- Adaptable, responsible, and positive
- Comfortable working with groups of children in an upbeat, classroom environment
- Comfortable teaching beginners (6-8 year olds)
- Eager to work with our provided curriculum, while bringing your own personality and skills to the classroom
- Experienced in teaching private or group music lessons (preferred)
- Experienced in classroom management or group management (preferred)
- Must be able to provide a clear background check (required)
- Must be available for classes Mon - Fri afternoons between 2:15-3:40 pm
- Must be available for the duration of the semester, or year (Aug - Dec, or Aug - May)
- Must have reliable transportation (required)
What We Provide:
- Moderate lifting: ~40 lbs of instruments and materials provided to teachers
- Must be able to place materials in and out of car, and roll materials into schools on a provided rolling cart
- Some standing, walking, bending, frequent use of hands, stooping and lifting is needed.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Part-time, flexible schedules with 3-5 group classes per week and additional private lesson opportunities
- All teaching materials and a full set of classroom instruments
- Full curriculum and teaching/classroom management methods for every lesson
- Thorough teacher training sessions and in-class supervisor support
- $40 per class, plus commission for re-enrolling students
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- W-2 Employee status
To learn more about what it means to be a FineArtsMatter teacher, please visit our website at
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Rock On Music, LLC (and Fine Arts Matter, Inc.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements.