Full Job Description
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and highly respected private group of physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants dedicated to providing comprehensive, quality medical care to patients in over 70 acute and post-acute care settings.
We have an opportunity for an Experienced APP (Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant) to join our well-established hospitalist group in Glen Burnie, MD.
- Average Daily Census: 15-17
- Daily Coverage: Team of 7 providers
- Night Coverage: 1 physician, 1 APP
- EMR: EPIC
- ICU: Closed
- Procedures/Vents: None
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Flexible scheduling
- Malpractice Insurance (100% Employer-Paid)
- Retirement Savings Plan: 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Paid time off
- Master's Degree in Physician Assistant studies or Master's Degree with completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- 1-2 years of inpatient clinical experience
- Nurse Practitioners must hold an ACNP Certification
- Current BLS
- DEA and CDS eligible
About Glen Burnie:
Glen Burnie is a suburb of Baltimore in Anne Arundel County. The city has an approximate population of 68,000 and offers easy access to Washington, DC with Baltimore-Washington International (BWI) Airport only 10 minutes away from UM BWMC.
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off