The Silicon Valley Medical Development, LLC (SVMD) & Silicon Valley Primary Care Group, P.C. (SVPMG) is an ambulatory organization partnered with a medical group at El Camino Hospital which seeks to grow our presence throughout Santa Clara County by elevating the healthcare experience for consumers. We seek to coordinate care that best fit the needs of the community we serve, grow to include likeminded people who want to simplify the healthcare experience.
The Director of Human Resources will lead the development of SVMD organization through talent selection, managing total rewards (includes benefits and compensation), employee relations, equal opportunity and staff affirmative action, organizational effectiveness, data analytics, staff development, temporary services, and retirement resources.
- Master's degree in human resources, business or health care administration, or related; Bachelor's degree and two (2) additional years of directly related experience may be considered in lieu of a Master's degree
- Seven (7) years of senior level human resources management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of human resources management principles, practices and standards.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of benefits, employment, compensation, HR Systems, organizational development, employee relations, equal opportunity and affirmative action and training and development.
- Expert and broad knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in driving change management and performance improvement initiatives in order to increase quality, outcomes, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Strong knowledge and experience in understanding operational impact on finances, costs, and efficiency.
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple and diverse points of view to facilitate a successful and positive outcome.
- Strong technical skills using PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel; including experience with database programs.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills, includes dealing with physicians, External partners, and other executives
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; persuading, negotiating, conflict resolution, consulting and advising, presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with widely diverse groups, including individuals at all levels both within and outside the organization and gain their cooperation; including the ability to collaborate.