Our Nurse positions have an excellent wage & benefits package! Therapeutic Health Services is a forty five year old non-profit organization with 9 locations in the greater Seattle area. We have a long history of employing staff that truly have a passion and dedication to human services. We are looking for qualified LPNs/RNs to join our team in Shoreline. The Dispensary Nurse position may be the perfect fit for you!
Responsible for the safe and efficient dispensing of methadone medication to patients in compliance with WAC, FDA, DEA regulations and clinic policies and procedures.
Nurse Responsibilities & Daily Tasks
- Accurately and efficiently dispenses daily doses of methadone/methadose medication.
- Assessment of patient’s physical condition; reporting observations to supervisor either verbally or in writing.
- Daily review of medical order book and recording of changes. Maintain current statistical records.
- Explains the proper use of dispensed medication and its effects to clients.
- May coordinate King County Jail dosing.
- Maintain current inventory of medications and medical supplies in a secure environment.
Nurse Qualifications/Required Experience
- A current license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Washington.
- One year of nursing experience preferred.
- Experience working with vulnerable population.
- Fully Paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance packages.
- 12 Vacation Per Year
- 12 Sick Days Per Year
- 1 Personal Day per Year
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 403B Plan with matching funds
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)