NewTek, the Emmy Award winning provider of innovative solutions for Graphics, Film and Television Production recognizes that employees are at the core of its success. We recruit and retain highly qualified, motivated, and passionate individuals and provide them with an environment to grow, succeed, and share in the company’s success.
The Customer Support Analyst 1 position provides telephone, email and chat support to our customers. They work closely with our partners and other NewTek departments to provide solutions for our products to our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following.
- Resolve customer issues via phone, email, or chat
- Track all customers’ interactions in CRM
- Point customers to resources, i.e. training, dealer, forums, etc.
- Provide troubleshooting steps to resolve issues with NewTek products
- Act as company liaison
- Assist customers with product registration
- Accept payment for non-warranty repairs or orders
- Communicate and coordinate with other NewTek departments or partners
- Direct unresolved issues to the appropriate resource
- Day to day management of caseload
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- A positive, energetic demeanor
- Attention to detail; well organized
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Technical aptitude; a problem solver
- Good work ethics; addresses responsibilities and work hours professionally
- Language skills: Spanish, Portuguese, or Mandarin a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- troub: 1 year
- Hobby's in audio equipment: 1 year
- Hobby's in video production: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- computer enthusiast/ hardware/software: 1 year
Required work authorization: