Blueprint Education is seeking a Content Marketing Manager (CMM)to create high-traffic blog content, lead-converting resources, and shareable creative projects targeting pre-law and pre-health students, advisors and administrators. Goals include: attracting site traffic and social followers, driving new sales leads and blog subscribers.
The ideal candidate is a prolific and talented content creator with some design skills who can write and produce various content pieces (blogs, whitepapers, podcasts, creative projects) while scheduling and managing influencers and contributors to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
This role requires a high level of creativity, savvy wordsmithing, attention to detail, and project management skills. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and ideally a comprehensive understanding of SEO and SMM. Bonus experiences includes knowledge of the graduate school admissions and lifelong learning experience. The CMM will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all content.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the strategy and processes to scale output content for all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Make data-driven decisions to move high-performing channels forward to exceed company goals, but with a mission to optimize blog and social content first and foremost.
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and link-building relationships.
- Design social media posts and limited gated content pieces using Photoshop or other design software.
- Manage content creation contributors, influencers, and freelancers and overall social media and content editorial calendar to align with graduate admissions timelines and interests and grow our subscriber base.
- Create blogs and free content resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Optimize all content for search engines and lead generation and handle all proofreading and editing roles.
What You Need To Get The Job Done (Minimum Qualifications):
- BA/BS degree.
- Proven marketer with 2-3 years of experience creating and coordinating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, etc.).
- Strong leadership prowess with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data to scale marketing strategies and tactics
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- In-depth knowledge of content management systems and best practices to blog and produce smart CTAs according to visitor lifecycle stage.
- Design experience using Photoshop or other Creative Suite solution.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Experience with WordPress and knowledge of SEO best practices required.
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH OUR SITE HERE: https://blueprint.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=11
What You'll Love About Us:
Our team embodies both aspects of the Blueprint ethos; a sense of fun and a commitment to excellence. We share the belief that we can have a good time while still being the best at what we do.
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing company
- Unlimited coffee, espresso and beverages (we're La Croix obsessed)
- Amazing office location with parking (near The Original Farmer's Market and LACMA)
- Regular compensation reviews- we reward hard work
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, plus retirement contributions
- Liberal vacation and personal leave policies
- We're an all Mac outfit, but we're happy to get you what you need to do your best
While not a comprehensive list, if there's something important to you let us know! : )
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- SEO: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- content creation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)