Fulton is looking for an ambitious, motivated and talented licensed architect to join our dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in residential, both single family and multiple family projects.
- The position involves leading projects through the initial concept design to a set of detailed construction drawings.
- Able to supervise construction projects.
- Meet with clients, contractors, interior designer and engineers.
- Potential for career growth and development.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- 7 years minimum of experience required with a professional degree in Architecture, licensed preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Passionate about architecture.
- Able to incorporate different building materials and construction techniques and details into construction documents.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
CONTACT TO APPLY