Anchor Bay Powder Coat LLC. is looking for a night time maintenance technician. Responsibilities of the job are as follows but not limited to
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including compressor motors, large ovens, conveyor systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports
Hours are 3-11 Monday through Thursday and Friday 12-8 - Hours are flexible and can be talked about during the interview process
Minimum of 5 years experience in other maintenance related jobs
If you would like to part of our growing team please apply to set up an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
- electrical: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift