The Sales Development Representative will work with a group of seasoned sales and marketing professionals to generate sales leads, schedule appointments for the sales team, and qualify leads created by the marketing department.
The ideal candidate is competitive, determined, passionate and has a desire to hustle in their pursuit of excellence. Successful Sales Development Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level sales positions within the department.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Bring:
- Source new sales opportunities using lead generation techniques
- Make outbound calls and call on marketing-generated inbound leads
- Contact leads to set up appointments for sales representatives
- Create, organize and track leads using SalesForce.com
- Conduct account-based research to personalize outreach
- Communicate with senior executives and key decision-makers
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified leads and revenue objectives
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Glassdoor's sales processes
- Exhibit best practices on prospecting, qualification and attended meeting generation
- Provide weekly accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- 1-3 years of sales related work experience
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, persistence, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes (30+ outbound calls per day)
- Prior consistent quota achievement/top performance in sales/business development
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Recruitment/employer branding industry knowledge
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university preferred
Sound like you? Tell us your story! Cover letters encouraged!
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Located in up-and-coming Fulton Market neighborhood
- Discounted memberships for local gyms and Divvy
- Free snacks, drinks, and coffee always available
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Fun office events and celebrations
- Convenient to public transportation, with pre-tax commuter benefits available
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.