CaptiveAire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we've led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
- Travel to job sites with local service team, working on CaptiveAire HVAC equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Repair, replace and troubleshoot equipment, under the guidance of a service technician
- Assist in performing start-ups of newly installed equipment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work independently with little guidance or oversight
- Enthusiastic about tackling challenges head on
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- The ideal candidate would be enrolled in a technical school (HVAC or electrical program) or Engineering program and be local
- Construction, electrical or other repair experience preferred, but not required
Competitive hourly rate
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.