JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Client Services Representative
Full-Time | $15.00/Hour
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm EST
World Emblem is recognized as one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of custom embroidered, sublimated and screen-printed emblems, badges and patches. Additionally, World Emblem is also a major supplier of transfers, appliqués, direct embroidery and screen-printing on apparel, reflective emblems, fire retardant emblems, high visibility striping, name badges and a myriad of other decorations for apparel all customized with your logo.
With 9 locations worldwide and 5 of those strategically placed across the United States, World Emblem is conveniently located to bring your brands to life. We are a fast growing company in the design and manufacture of custom embroidered, direct embroidered and screen printed emblems.
Maintain and cultivate accounts. This will be accomplished by creating relationships with our clients by responding to requests and calls in a timely manner, providing support and accurate information. The CSR is responsible to contact client at different intervals. They are also responsible for training clients on our services, programs and websites. They must be able to identify a client's issue and resolve or escalate to the team leader or Territory Account Manager responsible for the account.
- Communicating information to clients.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationship with accounts.
- Assisting Sales Reps with assigned accounts.
- Logging all correspondence with clients.
- Follow up on orders and relay any necessary information to client and/or production.
- Triage customer’s complaints and issues.
- Ensure customer information is up to date in CRM.
- Review samples and provide suggestions or feedback to assist client with creating or improving the sample.
- Review of accounts on a periodic basis with production and/or sales and manager.
- Maintain awareness of changes in rules, statutes or regulations and communicate changes to staff. Direct training of staff when new procedures are required to comply with changes.
- Develop and/or ensure conformance with Standard Operating Procedures and maintain existing procedures.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures while performing the work.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- May participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, policies, and regulatory guidelines.
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management.
- Perform or assist with any range of special projects, tasks and other related duties as assigned to maintain workflow and meet schedules.
- Excellent management skills including planning, organizing, decision making, motivating and leading with a high degree of interpersonal skills
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet design and maintenance, navigating in databases, and creating presentations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and provide guidance to all employee levels.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Requires detail orientation and attention
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends/holidays as needed to meet deadlines.
Full Time/EOE/Background Screening/E-Verify/DFWP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service Skills: 3 years (Preferred)
- call center: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: