Computrols Inc. is looking for a qualified student intern to join our marketing/sales team located in our Gretna, LA headquarters. We are seeking an intern for the spring semester (may start sooner depending on availability) that will be able to contribute to new ideas to further enhance company growth and sales and support various stages of print and digital marketing. The intern should be prepared to work in a team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of technical sales and marketing.
Job duties include:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns through content creation, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department and third-party vendors.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales collateral, new content, account analyses, new product information.
- Does outreach for and plans speaking engagements, lunch and learns, and trade shows
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Social media management, organization and updating of content library, optimizing email automation, video and podcast editing, PR outreach, and new customer prospecting.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to the company’s sales and marketing efforts and performance.
- Computrols is looking for an undergraduate student who is majoring in a business based curriculum. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a basic knowledge of online advertising.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a requirement. Experience with Google Drive and the Google App Suite is preferred.
- Someone who is interested in the marketing and selling of technical equipment is preferred and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
- Majors: Business (Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business Administration) or Mass Communication, Public Relations
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Salary: $10.00 /hour