We are looking for an EXPERIENCED and DEDICATED -
CNC EXPERIENCE PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
Pay is based on EXPERIENCE and COULD BE up to $27.00/hr.
Rigger/Millwright Duties and Responsibilities:
MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL 80-90% OF THE TIME
- Ability to attach cables or ropes to the load - including knowing the right hitches to tie, and the load they can support.
- Ability to recognize any hazards associated with lifting and moving job.
- Ability plan a lift and hazards that may exist
- Ability to figure the center of gravity of a load to help keep everything stable during lift or move
- knowledge of all hand singles to communicate with equipment operators and understand while operating equipment
- Knowledge of various types of rigging equipment such as slings, shackles, chokers, chain falls etc.
- Ability to move heavy equipment through confined spaces safely.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings related to machinery
- Ability to dismantle equipment when required for repair or transportation and reassemble it at the appropriate time.
- Ability to move equipment to appropriate site for repair or maintenance to avoid contamination or workplace safety hazards.
- Ability to create solid foundations for machines on-site and instruct other co-workers about safe and efficient interaction with machinery and equipment.
- Ability to align and level machinery and equipment to manufacturers specifications.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Journeyman Level of Millwright's Program or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years of Experience Forklift/Crane Operator experience
- Extensive knowledge of construction equipment and machinery
- Efficient Time Management Skills
- Valid Driver's License
- Willing to Travel 80-90% of the time
- Willing to work Weekends and or Holidays
- CLASS A CDL PREFERRED, But not required
- A valid Passport for travel if required, or willing to obtain a passport
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $32.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Extended hours
- Year round work
- Construction site
- Rigging: 1 year (Required)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Required)
- MILLWRIGHT: 1 year (Required)
- CNC milling machine: 1 year (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road