Full Job Description
Part-time 20 to 30 hours to start
Compensation: $15 to $20 Hour depending on experience and level of expertise.
Candidate must be in proximity of Dothan, AL and you may from your residence. This is a great option for an experience stay at home parent.
A Dothan-based Marketing & Professional services firm is seeking a top-performing assistant. A summary of qualities is top-performing work ethic, honesty, commitment to the project, and loyalty.
The skillset needed are master organizational skills, effective research & writing, copy editing of legal and marketing materials, provide quality control of final deliverables going to clients and vendors, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organize workflow of clients,
- Manage the creation, printing, and delivery of marketing collateral for company and clients including promotional flyers, newsletters, websites, and large marketing packages
- Maintain a series of office management applications to track clients, projects, tasks, vendors, expenses, daily notes and more.
- Monitor quality of completed product before final print and delivery to the client by maintaining checklists and communicating specific instructions to the printer
- Effectively communicate with current clients by updating them on status of the project, following up on the review of documents, answering any questions, and making sure the clients' needs are met and timely work is completed
- File entity organizational docs with the Sect of State and other online services
- Assist in lead generation and obtaining new clients by following up on potential clients, setting appointments, showing examples, answering questions, and sending appropriate engagement documents
- Plan, promote, and coordinate events to educate and attract potential clients streamline company policies and procedures for more efficient project completion and more effective client communication
- Manage office including creating invoices, paying bills, and other daily tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned
A Dothan-based group is seeking a highly-motivated and focused team member with excellent research, writing and organizational skills. The position requires the management of projects, client correspondence, and keep detailed logs. We're seeking someone that has experience and expertise in the following skills:
- Writing/editing- Social Media Skills- Organize a team and manage projects- Creative Input to Client's Work- Good Eye to Great Design - Excellent Worth Ethic- Professional phone voice- Extremely proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Dropbox,
Character traits ----------------
- ability to absorb information at a rapid pace and prioritize tasks by urgency and place in the workflow
- ability to document work activities and client information and history for ease of review
- ability to communicate with clients and tenants in a confident and authoritative manner
- resourcefulness in knowing where to look and who to ask for information, organization
- ability to effectively and logically file paperwork and computer files
- ability to manage workflow, plan projects, and assign tasks appropriately while streamlining work processes
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $20.00 /hour
- exceptional assistant: 1 year (Required)