Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Field Engineer to support our operations in Silverdale, WA.
- Supports operation and maintenance of complex portable data acquisition systems.
- Includes electric, electronic, and mechanical systems, troubleshooting, and computer system operation.
- Cradle-to-grave owner of acquisition system equipment including pre use checks, installation, acquisition, post use checks, maintenance and logistics.
- Work locations are contractor and government sites and include office, electronics laboratory, warehouse, and waterfront maritime environments, and the position requires occasional physical work.
- Infrequent travel (1-2 times a year historically) is desired.
- Most time is ‘normal working hours’ M-F, though occasional nighttime data acquisition support is desired (historically, about two nights of collection every three months).
- A Secret clearance is required.
- Be able to move around the office
- Operate office equipment
- Be able to communicate professionally with ManTech employees and ManTech clients
- Must be able to observe and report
The projected compensation range for this position is $71,400-$96,000. There are differentiating factors that can impact a final salary/hourly rate, including, but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, relevant work experience, skills and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location (For Remote Opportunities), education and certifications as well as Federal Government Contract Labor categories. In addition, ManTech invests in it’s employees beyond just compensation. ManTech’s benefits offerings include, dependent upon position, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Retirement and Savings, Learning and Development opportunities, wellness programs as well as other optional benefit elections.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access