SUMMARY OF POSITION
As a Global Program Coordinator you are the first impression for learners who are referred to Berlitz through key Berlitz partners and corporate customers. You will connect with these perspective learners via phone, chat, and email to understand their unique language and culture training needs, discuss their options, and enroll them in programs that best meet their needs within the budget their company has allocated. You will be responsible for coordinating a smooth handoff of the enrollment to Berlitz Delivery Teams globally and provide ongoing support for the learner as needed. Salary plus quarterly bonus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates with learners who have been authorized by Berlitz partner companies (Relocation Management Companies) via outbound and inbound call contact (4+ hours talk time per day).
- * Coordinates the smooth transfer of the learners to the Learning Center providing the training, ensuring student records are completed, Learning Center staff are aware of, and prepared to begin delivering training, and the learner feels supported in making this change. (On occasion this will require phone calls with Berlitz counterparts located in other time zones outside of customary work hours.)
- Guides prospective learners through the Berlitz’s enrollment processes by clearly communicating requirements, time commitment, technology requirements and student and Learning Center support available to them.
- Creates and maintains accurate contact history and necessary updates in the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to manage potential learners during each stage within the enrollment cycle.
- Demonstrates a firm understanding of the Berlitz method, learning cycle and product suite
- Provides an excellent customer experience in all interactions with all external and internal users.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated success in customer facing roles.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to establish rapport and a relationship with prospective learners and internal teams responsible for delivering training.
- Ability to work in a goal driven and measured performance environment.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Passion and determination to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and confident phone presence.
- Ability to multitask and navigate multiple electronic systems and learn new processes and products.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and good judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow through.
- Able to work harmoniously in a team environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years related experience with at least 60 college credits completed.
- Demonstrates competence using Microsoft Office applications to manage all aspects of business activity
- Bilingual or international experience is welcome.
Berlitz enables people to communicate with confidence in a global environment in order to achieve their goals in life.
As the world’s premier provider of language training and intercultural services, with a footprint in more than 70 countries, we offer premium and effective language training for kids, teens, and adults, as well as language, intercultural and business solutions for corporate clients. Our distinctive training methods, instructor-led learning approach, and flexible, multi-platform delivery, together enhance learners’ motivation and self-confidence necessary for successful communication on a global stage.
For over a century, our drive for innovation has led us to build a comprehensive portfolio enabling our clients to communicate with confidence. Founded in 1878, Berlitz is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey. For more information on programs and services please visitwww.berlitz.com
At Berlitz, we believe in providing with the most competitive benefits available, so we offer the following benefits for our regular full-time employees:
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Credit Union (McGraw-Hill)
- Discounted Berlitz Language Lessons
- Medical and Prescription Drugs/ Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account - Medical and Dependent
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, Holidays, Personal, and Sick Leave
- 401K - Employer matches 50% of employee's first 10% of deferred contribution, upon meeting eligibility requirements
Berlitz is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.
Job Type: Full-time