Office Assistant – Piscataway, NJ
General Office Duties
- Time and Attendance: notifying HR of new hires and inputting them into the time clock.
- Payroll: provide HR with employees’ hours worked weekly after reviewing and confirming.
- Keep and records of both temp agencies (Pro staff & Select Staffing) and communicate any issues between agencies and company. Schedule all Temp employees daily, through temp agencies via telephone.
- Receive and distribute pay checks weekly for Company, and Temp Agencies (when needed)
- Assure all temps are accounted for each day, Random temp counts throughout the day.
- Review and assure agencies timesheets are recorded and billed correctly, scan and email them weekly to agencies for payroll.
- Review, record and have all temp agency invoices, corrected as needed/get approval, and scan to accounts payable to be paid, and file for office records.
- Order supplies needed for copier, scan/fax machine and inform manager when office supplies are needed.
- Review and file all paperwork and compliance information accordingly, and keep it up to date.
- Stock all first aid kits and to ensure all departments have First Aid Kits and eye wash, Tylenol, ECT, for OSHA (Occupational safety health administration) compliance.
Job Type: Full-time