Women's Health Medical Science Liaison – Per Diem Position
ImpactBio has partnered with Exeltis to support them with an expansion of the WHC Team as they launch their newest product, Slynd®. This is a Contract position with Conversion potential to a Full Time Contract position if the demand is high enough.
To learn more about Exeltis products, visit http://exeltisusa.com/.
This position serves as the supporting field-based scientific liaison between Exeltis USA and thought leaders on the scientific benefits of our Women's Health products. This position requires excellent communication skills and the successfully network within scientific and clinical community. This position is field-based and per diem covering multiple states with a high level of travel. The Per Diem MSL will be Trained and then used on an as needed basis.
- Establish scientific and clinical relationships with thought leaders and academic centers to engage in scientific exchange within the focus areas of Reproductive and Women's Health
- Present healthcare professionals and decision makers within healthcare systems with accurate, unbiased, balanced and timely answers to unsolicited request for information about Exeltis USA products
- Timely, accurate, specific and balanced responses to professional requests for information (PIR) in collaboration with Medical Communications
- Provide continuing field scientific support and training for sales teams and other Exeltis personnel
- Document and forward reports of adverse events to appropriate Exeltis USA personnel
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant medical, research and educational societies within assigned geography
- Keep abreast of medical and scientific developments in assigned therapeutic area
- Develop and deliver very specialized scientific/educational programs including but not limited to formulary presentations for health systems, managed care and related organizations
- Assist Medical Affairs as well as Exeltis personnel in the development of presentations and publications
- Actively participate in advisory boards, speaker training events, clinical investigator meetings, regional, national and international meetings when required
- Actively participate in key medical and scientific conferences by staffing medical information booths; gathering competitive intelligence on competitors and attending scientific sessions
Exeltis' main mission is twofold:
- An advanced degree (e.g. M.D., Pharm.D., NP, PA, BSN or Ph.D).
- MSL experience preferred
- Experience as a Clinical Nurse Educator preferred
- WHC experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills as well as the ability to successfully interact with medical professionals at all levels are required.
- Working knowledge of FDA and OIG requirements as well as clinical trial design and statistics is required.
- Work is primarily independent in that it is performed without appreciable day-to-day direction. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results against objectives.
- Represents the organization as a prime field medical contact.
to make a difference in the everyday lives of millions of people, families and healthcare professionals by providing access to effective, first-class therapeutic solutions; and to improve healthcare in the future by conducting research and developing products, generating new and better therapies and through our passion and efforts to be present in every corner of the world. To learn more about Exeltis visit, http://exeltisusa.com/.
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you.
The ImpactBio team is a trusted partner to our clients because we consistently deliver on our commitments. When we say we can flex with your needs… we do. Our team understands that flexibility is the key for our clients to be successful in the ever-changing healthcare market.
We think of ourselves as a matchmaker between our clients and talent:
- Matching Top Talent to support your business in the field and the home office.
- Matching Trusted Partners that deliver services and expertise under our guidance to keep it simple for you.
- Matching Our Core Solutions in recruiting, sales, call center, marketing, operations, launch, and growth, to deliver optimum results.
Talent comes in many forms and our network is purposefully built with the best.
To learn more, visit www.impact-bio.com
ImpactBio is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.