This is great opportunity for an individual who has been considering working in as a specialty psych nurse. Hours are M-F 6:00am to 2:00pm. You will be working with an amazing group or professional mental health clinicians, psychiatrists, nurses, youth counselors and others who are invested in improving the lives of the residents we serve. We have one full time opening. We offer a very competitive starting wage with generous shift differential.
Salary between $28.00 and $30.00 per hour plus shift differential.
WE HAVE GREAT FULL TIME BENEFITS if you change status from part time/PRN to full time.
- Annual tuition reimbursement of $2,000.00
- Medical insurance - Our premiums are affordable and office visits are only 20.00! No large looming deductibles!
- Dental insurance - Amazing coverage plus two exams and cleanings for free annually
- Vision insurance - Full coveragefor exams, lenses, frames and contacts
- Paid Time Off - Earn up to three weeks of paid time offby the end of your first year. You can use your PTO after 90 days of full time employment
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with a COMPANY MATCH
- Free Life Insurance
- The best cafeteria in the west!
Come join our small elite group of dedicated and experienced nursing staff.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Completes assessments and plan of care on assigned patients and provide individualized nursing care
- Administers medications as assigned, serves as a resource for knowledge of medication uses, educates residents about their medications, checks for proper medication orders, dosage, side effects and documents medications according to policy
- Responds to and assesses resident's medical needs
- Promotes and provides health care teaching to residents
- Is proactive in identifying potential crisis situations and responding appropriately
- Functions as a leader on the unit to ensure the unit is operating in a safe and therapeutic manner
Benchmark has been treating adolescent boys for over 20 years. We are a leader in our field and have earned the respect of our referral sources by setting high standards and expecting our staff to do the same. Benchmark provides highly specialized, clinical treatment for adolescent boys who suffer from previous traumatic experiences and psychological health issues.
We prefer one year of experience but are willing to consider the right new graduate. You must have a strong work ethic, responsible attendance and punctuality, and be capable of passing our background check and pre-hire drug screen process.
We are a part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), one of the nation's largest and most respected health care providers, operating more than 200 facilities. We are a growing, private residential psychiatric facility that, for almost 30 years has a proven reputation of providing supportive and caring services for adolescents. We are passionate about quality care and are seeking an individual who shares our vision and will become an integral piece of our professional team. See www.bbhsnet.com for more information
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement