Fraud Detection Representative (Contact Call Center - Customer Service)
- Interviewing 8/20 - 8/31
- $17.00 per hour
- 40 hours per week
As a Fraud Detection Representative, you will place outbound calls, respond to inbound calls, and analyze debit and credit card transactions from current clients in order to identify potential fraudulent activity.
- This is a non-sales position, however, there is an expectation that you will be receiving about 100 inbound calls per day and making a few outbound calls to follow up on missing pieces of information.
- Speak with clients in a customer service environment regarding potential fraud with their credit/debit cards.
- Review electronic cases
- Represent the department professionally in talking to internal and external customers in an inbound/outbound call center
- Analyze transaction patterns and respond quickly to high-risk situations
- Identify changing fraud trends, document and report to appropriate department personnel in a timely manner to assist in the reduction of fraud loss
- Verify account activity and take appropriate action to minimize potential fraud loss and customer inconvenience as well as controlling and managing calls
- Process Lost/Stolen account calls
- Maintain daily and monthly performance standards, including those pertaining to quality and quantity
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment, as well as work well independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months experience in a call-center environment required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)