This position will be responsible for the Supply Operations planning and execution effort associated with Air Mobility & Maritime Missions (AMMM) including C-130, C-5, LM-100J, & P-3 Weapons Systems.
The candidate will be the principle point of contact regarding the effort to order spares, repairs, and provide status through the ordering systems to ensure delivery within contractual timeframes.
Successful candidate must possess management ability, skills, and foresight to direct, re-order, and coordinate asset movements within the pool of program assets that will best support the immediate and forecasted needs.
Candidate daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supply and Logistical support in the procurement/ manufacture and repair of AMMM aircraft spare and repair parts
- Provide Supply Chain Management material demands for a group parts and material requirements; to include procurement, storage, shipment to and from repair sites, import/export coordination, and asset tracking.
- Manage repair and purchase orders from USG, FMS, and DCS customers
- Generate requisitions for repair action in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (SAP)
- Generate repair and logistics status using Government On-line Logistics Database (GOLD)
- Manage repair action in accordance with customer orders to achieve timely repair and return of assets
- Preparing and/or coordinating required documentation for repair and transportation
- Acquire data associated with each repair action. Tracking and reporting status of repair action until each repair is complete
- Must be a US Citizen. This position requires special accesses
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly the use of Word, Excel and Power Point in the preparation of graphs, charts, and presentations
- Experience working as team to gather and analyze data and to accomplish complex tasks
- Customer Service skills and experience
- Preferred but not required; Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Supply Chain Management degree preferred
- Seeking a team player with a positive attitude who is a self-starter and familiar with inventory management, financial, contracting, and product support activities
- Candidate should have exceptional organizational, administrative, and planning skills with prior experience managing complex tasks and suppliers
- Knowledge of the following MRP management systems: SAP, GOLD ESP
- Ability to work under pressure in a high paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to multitask and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.