Full-timeEstimated: $25,000 - $34,000 a year
Full Job Description
The SFL-TAP Administrative Specialist position requires familiarity with general office procedures to include but not limited to the following tasks:
Experience and Education:
- Answering multiple phone lines;
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining a calendar of events, and, updating attendance records.
- Selecting appropriate general office methods from a wide variety of clerical procedures and follows standard operational procedures and manual.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or by using a computer, and support supervisor with general clerical duties regarding job fair events, employer contacts, and setting up booth space.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information.
- Prepare classrooms for instructors, and, often times assist classroom participants individually or in small groups to help them master assignments presented by instructors.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing classroom participants and discuss assignments with instructors to monitor progress of participants.
This position requires 0-2 years experience or a Bachelor’s Degree.
**Candidate must be a US Citizen and able to obtain and maintain a NACi clearance.