We currently have an opportunity for a sales telemarketing representative position based in Sterling Heights, MI. We are specifically looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and driven individuals to join our rapidly growing sales floor.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience with telephone sales, outbound calling and/or inside sales preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive, entrepreneurial spirit and driven to succeed.
- Detailed oriented
- Must have closing ability, meaning you will close the conversation with confirmed satisfaction including asking for the sale.
- Customer follow-up skills (Call back on time, review account to understand the approach).
- Self-confidence you are goal-oriented, believing in your skills understanding that it builds trust as you interact with customers.
- Follow-up (permission-based outbound calls to be completed in a timely manner) this shows a customer that you are willing to keep working with them until they are satisfied.
- Handle phone calls: You will spend up to 90% of your time signed on to our dialer to handle consumer phone calls.
- Adhere to Policies/Processes: You will need to remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines.
- Self-driven, motivated to help, and able to perform with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- 1 year of sales experience
- To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE (our Company core values) in their work.
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
- Insightful: Make timely well considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don't be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
High School Diploma
Previous customer service experience in a call center environment.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year