Microsoft SQL Server DBA Consultant.
- Strong DBA with Development background.
- Upgrade experience to 2016 from lower versions (preferably from 2008)
- Coordination experience with Other DBAs, System Administrators, developers and Clients (mostly technology)
- Experience in writing Scripts, utilities and other development.
- Must be open minded and think out of box.
- Solution oriented
- Assist/guide other developers.
- Exposure to Unix
- Must be experienced in managing multiple large servers with multiple databases
- Experienced in Version management etc.,
- Experience on Project Management would be a plus.
- provided by Dice SQL Server, Unix