The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys analytics and getting the details right, and wants to learn in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. He/she will be able to understand workflow systems and business reporting tools and help implement a customer focused business strategy with a confident grasp of industry information while working with customer data. This is a home-based position and will require space in your home for an office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use analytics and industry knowledge to help support Sales team with new business acquisitions through benchmarking and the request for proposal process.
- Manage key accounts with an emphasis on flawless execution of monthly cost changes and reporting.
- Work with internal operations team to evolve key performance metrics and provide actionable, new insights to improve processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of experience delivering accurate and insightful business reporting and applying critical thinking to data to problem solve and drive business performance
- Efficient in MS Office a must, Experience with MAC preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Self-starter with the ability to pick up a project and move it forward with limited direction
- Service oriented, with a understanding and inclination towards good client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple stakeholder groups
- History of effectively managing customers and successfully working with internal teams to complete tasks and projects
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year