The Senior Java Developer will engage in technology development and issue resolution, execute projects and collaborate in implementing Identity and Security solutions. Looking for a strong Java developer who has worked with Application Development and Spring Security.
- Engage with cross functional teams executing projects and provide development assistance and guidance to team members.
- Provide technical guidance on security solutions
- Work with teams to assess their security needs and develop capabilities to meet them
- Assist in the creation of audit and process artifacts
- Provide guidance to developers on recommended controls and countermeasures
- 5+ years of application development in Java
- Spring, Spring Security, web sockets, etc.
- Web application frameworks, Web Services
- Application servers (Tomcat preferred)
- 5+ years of organizational and communication skills that includes:
- Effectively communicating with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Managing time and work effectively on multiple initiatives.
- 7+ years of experience Unix/Linux environments and ability to manage development environments including:
- Bash scripting, such as grep, awk, sed, Perl and Python
- Installing and deploying software on Linux
- Hands-on troubleshooting in a Linux environment
- Log scraping from raw logging data
- 4+ years of experience in setting up test beds and PoC environments for complex use cases such as:
- Performance and load testing applications end-to-end
- Troubleshooting issues
- 4+ years of experience designing for Scalability, Reliability and High Availability
- 4+ years of enterprise architecture experience which includes:
- Familiarity with n-tier architecture and focus on application security
- Performance and Load balancing
- Desired Skills
- General understanding of Identity Security and Access Management related technologies
- 5+ years of experience with source control systems, Git and Subversion
- 1-2 years of experience with Maven and Gradle
- 5+ years of experience in unit testing, performance testing and load testing (familiarity with Junit, TestNG, mockito, etc.)
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.