Responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing cardiac and vascular invasive and interventional programs to include EP. Responsible for fiscal management, performance improvement activities, and compliance with all relevant policies/procedures and regulations. Manages all aspects of personnel processes. Communicates information effectively. Ability to make timely decisions and manage change process. Must interface with all departments as part of the management team. Specific: Responsible for oversight of Invasive/Interventional Cardiac and Vascular services and Electrophysiology program.
Clinical Operations management. Maintains teamwork and physician collaboration on and between units. Works with physicians and staff to resolve conflict successfully. Equipment and Inventory Management. Technology assessment/implementation. Responsible for evaluation and recommendation of technology needs and assists with development/implementation of EMR as appropriate. Education - maintains a focus on continuous education and evaluation of staff needs. Keeps up with new clinical knowledge and skills. Assesses clinical nursing practice on units and assesses needs/gaps and plans appropriately to meet these needs. Regulatory and department specific accreditation requirements such as AACPVR, and Intersocietal Commission accreditations Project Management
Competencies and skills:Essential:
- RN - Registered Nurse
- BLS - Basic Life Saving certification
- Experience In Hospital Or Acute Care Setting
- Clear Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- Able To Keep Confidential Information Regarding Patients, Team Members
- Able To Withstand Crisis Situations
- Has Skills To Provides Customer Service To Patients, Team Members And Visitors
- Knowledge And Experience With Electronic Health Records
- Experience With Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, Etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
Flexible-hours/shifts may vary depending on department needs