OLS Trading Inc. Position Description
OLS is seeking a reliable full-time Administrative Assistant. We are a small national company with a large footprint. We are looking for a candidate that is detail oriented, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to take direction to accomplish daily administrative tasks. Responsibilities include answering the phone, calling to request additional information from clients, data entry in CRM database, faxing, scanning, scheduling and confirming appointments, and proof reading emails and document, and more as directed. The goal of this position is to assist the company President, on-site Project Managers and Salespeople to ensure a smooth project process from start to finish and contribute in driving our company’s sustainable growth.
If you enjoy being part of a team, prioritizing work, and following through with little supervision, this could be the job for you. With this position, there will be an opportunity to learn new systems and skills, and take on more responsibilities and duties as you become acclimated. We operate in a small open office, so the ideal candidate must be comfortable in a professional, but casual, office environment.
- Client first contact via email and phone
- Maintain new client leads and contact information
- Create, update and maintain client records in Goldmine (CRM) database
- Manage and maintain project pictures, inventories and floorplans
- Scanning, faxing, and printing documents for company meetings
- Schedule & confirm appointments with Clients and vendors
- Maintain company calendar
- Coordinate and arrange travel for staff when necessary
- Drafting, reviewing, and editing correspondences and documents
- Trouble shoot computer and equipment issues, contact vendors for repairs and returns
- Order company gifts
- Assist with marketing across multiple platforms
- Assist Administration in drafting contracts
- Assist Project Managers in obtaining research, quotes, and information for projects as needed
Skills & Knowledge
- 1 years of proven experience in project and office coordination experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Experience in contract administration
- Experience maintaining multiple staff and vendors’ schedules
- Familiarity with database entry and CRM systems
- Excellent spelling and grammar required
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated and inquisitive to see out answers and learn
- Follow through and initiative to work without supervision
- Confidence and ability to address superiors, co-workers and customers to obtain more information and knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Can follow directions and instructions and infer for the future
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet expected deadlines
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
Office is located in the Kentlands of Gaithersburg, Maryland.
- Employees receive 7 national paid holidays,7 accrued sick and safe days, and one week accrued paid leave after a probationary 90 days. Paid leave increasing with years at the company.
- Additionally employees are eligible for a 401K program with Employer contribution after one year of employment.
- Health insurance is not provided by Employer
Start date is as soon as possible.
Interested candidates please send a resume, cover letter and salary requirements with the subject line: Administrative Assistant Opening
Job Type: Full-time - M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm (1 hour lunch)
Annual Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Calendar Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
- Multi-Line Phone System: 1 year (Required)