WECU is seeking a Regional Retail Manager, Contact Center to join our Contact Center team located in Bellingham, WA. This role serves as an organizational leader and is responsible for managing, planning and implementing contact center strategies and operations, with a focus on providing members with a consistent and well-defined experience across the Credit Union’s multiple delivery channels. Responsible for ongoing research, understanding and development of industry digital communications and telephone systems. Providing direct guidance and support to the Contact Center to ensure a high performing team in terms of measurable results, as well as legendary service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND EDUCATION:
- Contributes to the organization's mission and goals by providing the highest quality of service.
- Responsible for ongoing development of verbal communication, digital communication, systems, policies and procedures relating to the efficient operation of the Contact Center.
- Works with managers to develop and implement Contact Center business plan.
- Oversees department operations: profitability, analysis and strategy, staffing, quality service delivery, public relations and image.
- Manage direct reports and coach staff to deliver the highest quality of member service possible.
- Implement business solutions for continued success of the Contact Center in a rapidly changing environment.
- Coach Team Managers to build and maintain a positive sales culture, sustain motivated employees and ensure development of competencies.
- Direct sales and service activities to ensure annual employee, departmental, and organizational goals are met.
- Challenges status quo and embraces new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Actively participates in business planning, goal setting and budget processes.
- Monitors and changes operating processes for efficiencies; researches and develops new policies and procedures.
- Coordinates within and across departmental boundaries to build relationships and achieve project, production, and service goals.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in Call Center environment and or equivalent training preferred
- 2 years of leadership experience required, preferably in a Contact/Call Center environment
- Training or direct experience in a credit union, bank or other financial institution preferred
- Demonstrated skill in the Credit Unions core systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex information and communicate findings succinctly
- Demonstrated skill in MS suite
The foregoing may not be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skill, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. Because this position requires responsiveness to changing market conditions and rapidly developing technology, other skills and abilities may also be, or become, required of employees in this position.
WECU is a not for profit financial cooperative where members are encouraged to save and borrow responsibly at fair and competitive rates. Headquartered in Bellingham, WA, WECU has 11 branches, over 126,000 members, and over 1.6 billion dollars in assets.
It is WECU's mission to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our members. We strive to treat both members and staff with honesty and integrity and to be a socially responsible part of our community. WECU also endeavors to be an employer of choice. WECU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.