Job Title: Software Integrator/Administrator - Salesforce
Come ride the solar-coaster! We’re a young, fast-paced company with our fair share of challenges and exciting opportunities to make a difference as we grow and change.
Elevation Solar is focused on providing freedom, savings, and improved quality of life to homeowners through sales and installation of residential solar, energy efficiency and connected home automation. We elevate our customers’ homes and, more importantly, their lives!
The Software Integrator/Administrator - Salesforce position is part of the small but growing Elevation Solar Information Technology team. We have more projects than we have bandwidth, and we are seeking a motivated and energized member to add to our team. Working with our business analyst and systems administrator, this person designs and develops Salesforce solutions as well as implements 3rd party applications to extend the capabilities of our current environment. Additionally, they work with 3rd party partners and dealers to design, develop, and deliver real-time and batch integrations between Elevation Solar’s primarily cloud-based solutions and outside software solutions. This person may be using ETL, APIs, 3rd party tools, and Web Services to achieve needed integrations.
This person partners with business leadership to optimize, customize and configure technology resources to meet the organization’s mission.
The Software Integrator/Administrator is the primary on-site support for our partner solutions and 3rd party applications. They also support our existing systems. They are required to understand Elevation Solar’s business and technical environments. This is a support position (i.e. you must love people and helping them!) whose job is to improve the technology infrastructure while minimizing the disruption to the end user.
This is an ideal position for a Salesforce administrator with SOLID systems integration experience!
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Code: IT004
- Primary owner and point of contact for Salesforce integrated tools and partner system integrations
- Researches, recommends, installs, and integrates 3rd party applications and Salesforce add-ons
- Integrates internal tools & software as needed to improve business workflow efficiency
- Integrates 3rd party partner software solutions into Elevation Solar’s technical environment
- Develops Salesforce-based solutions and provides additional support as needed
- Ensures business system environments are properly updated and maintained
- Manages continuing configuration of business systems, user maintenance and data cleanup
- Creates and maintains reporting and dashboards
- Develops and communicates training for users regarding system usage, releases and enhancements
- Maintains end-user guides, release notes and all support documentation, including tracking bugs, enhancements and features
- Partners with leadership to recommend solutions to business needs based upon on-going research into new system features and functionality
- Partners with developers and vendors to ensure business requirements are fully implemented, thorough testing is complete, and system quality maintained
- Effectively manages projects including project timelines, resource allocation, communication, risk identification and management and other issues
- Maintains functionality and enhancements for integrated systems
- Provides general support to application users
- This position is performed in a standard office environment. This person will operate more than 50% of the time in a stationary position. When not stationary, this person will need to move about the office environment to access filing cabinets and office machinery.
- This person must be able to operate a computer, common software packages and other office machinery such as a calculator and a printer.
- This person must be able to effectively and frequently communicate with internal and external customers in-person as well as virtually.
- This person must be able to lift and transport items up to 25lbs.
- 2+ years of systems integration experience
- 3+ years of experience with SalesForce.com Administration
- Ability to understand complex business processes and organizational structure
- Champion of Salesforce and Salesforce best practices
- Driven to increase personal knowledge and skills
- Proficient with utilizing Salesforce sandboxes for enhancements and full adherence to change management practices
- Ability to display good judgement, problem solve and work ethically
- Extremely Effective at communicating and working with others
- Proficient with AppExchange and commonly used Salesforce Apps
- Eagerness to work with third parties and vendors
- Familiarity with Force.com/Apex/VisualForce
- Ability to self-manage workload
- Ability to convert business rules into technical requirements
- BS Degree in CS or closely related field
- Salesforce.com Certification(s)
Job Type: Full-time
- systems integration: 2 years (Required)
- SalesForce: 3 years (Required)
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (Preferred)