EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop detailed technical requirements, designs, simulations, and bench verification.
- Specify, simulate, and design circuits including those for low-level signals.
- Contribute to analog design, power management and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) topics.
- Create bills of material including approved vendor information.
- Do or facilitate board layout and outsourced board builds.
- Develop bring-up protocols and tests as needed.
- Do limited R&D lab SMT rework as needed for design verification.
- Perform system integration and prototype bring-up/support.
- Transfer designs to contract manufacturers and support as needed.
- Contribute to sustaining/improvements to existing products as needed.
- Document and protect new product ideas via the intellectual properties process.
- Interface and effectively communicate with technical and non-technical staff throughout the organization.
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's code of ethics, training, company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- More than 7 years hands-on experience in electronic design.
- MSEE or equivalent with track record of designing products that are on the market.
- Experience working within a Design Controls/ISO 13485 system or ISO 9001 or similar quality system, or a willingness to rapidly learn these process requirements.
- Experience with Intellectual Property/Patents desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computerized design applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled