VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVINGis dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
The Talent Acquisition Managerwill be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve the recruitment process and drive initiatives to attract, recruit, hire and retain talent for Vivage and its communities. In addition to having direct recruitment responsibilities, the Talent Acquisition Manager will lead the development of improved services to hiring managers, standardizing effective hiring processes and instituting staffing evaluation and measurement procedures for the organization.
Key responsibilities will also include analysis of staffing trends, assessing needs and developing short and long range workforce plans; developing metrics and creative, innovative sourcing plans that address critical staffing needs, as well as facilitation of corporate orientation.
A successful TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER posseses the folowing these traits and attributes:
- Build and maintain working relationships with hiring managers to ensure recruiting expectations are met or exceeded. Work effectively with hiring managers in order to source and hire the best talent for Vivage.
- Maintain appropriate recruiting metrics and report on them weekly/monthly as needed.
- Update recruiting/onboarding software to track requisitions and changes in candidate status.
- Cultivates relationships with potential sources (i.e. colleges, high schools).
- Works with external recruiters.
- Assists in the development of staffing related policies and procedures for Vivage and managed communities.
- Assists in the development and implementation of effective new employee orientation processes.
- Conducts background checks, reference checks and license verifications for Vivage positions.
- Proactively source, screen, and administer assessment testing to Vivage candidates.
- Writes and delivers presentations/training to Vivage managers, co-workers, facility managers, and staff on interviewing techniques, recruitment/retention strategies and referral programs.
- Participates in job fairs.
- Conducts exit interviews with Vivage employees
- Writes and reviews job advertisements.
- Assist with special projects and ongoing recruiting initiatives.
- Maintains and supports a culture of compliance, ethics and integrity.
- Maintain confidentiality and rights of resident, family, employee, and facility information in compliance with PHI HIPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Maintains safe work environment and exhibits safe work practices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must possess, as a minimum, an Associate’s degree preferably in HR, business, or communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- SHRM certification preferred.
- Must have, as a minimum of five (5) years’ experience hands-on recruiting; healthcare recruiting will be given preference.
- Demonstrated track record of success and expertise in creative internet/social media sourcing and candidate research.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required.
- Travel required both in and out of Colorado.
- Must maintain valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
- Must present professional appearance to represent Vivage.
- Must have relationship management skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Technical recruiting experience a must.
- Must be able to read, write, speak (fluently), and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must become knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
No agencies or affiliates please.
Job Type: Full-time