T&T Construction is hiring a Full-Time Concrete Superintendent for our Pennsylvania Regional Office.
Role:* The Concrete Superintendent continually evaluates manpower and project progress ensuring that Safety, Quality, and Schedules are maintained in accordance with company policy, standards, and financial goals. Schedule each job to be completed in a safe, timely, and productive manner to ensure the complete satisfaction of our customers and the goals of the company. Oversee every aspect of building process to include hands-on supervision.
Key Responsibilities for a Superintendent:*
- Responsible for developing a project plan.
- Collaborates with the operational team during the turnover and project planning process.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for the project team.
- Prepares project team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met.
- Validates project awareness for the project team and makes necessary adjustments in order to meet execution goals.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of superintendent experience for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
- In depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over $1M.
- Knows how to lead people and drive results for the overall project success.
- Must be 30-hour OSHA and First Aid/CPR certified.
- Company holiday parties!
- Casual Work Attire - no more suits and ties!
- Career opportunities throughout the East coast
- Company Swag!
All applicants must take a quick Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment. To take the test CLICK HERE or copy and paste this link into your browsers:
Thank you for your interest in T&T Construction.*
T&T Construction serves the construction industry by providing turnkey solutions for horizontal and vertical Concrete construction. Structural types range from but are not limited to the following types of concrete work on a “Turnkey” basis: Cast-in-Place, tilt wall systems, and infill and load-bearing Masonry work. T&T Construction services a vast geographic market with its expertise, from the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic, and the Northeast markets. T&T Construction has offices in Florida, Georgia, and Pennsylvania.
Mission: *“We serve our clients, community and industry through innovation, wisdom, hard work and reliability. To always remember that God alone gives us the strength to work, producing wealth by setting a standard that is pursued by every team member and achieved through Service, Quality, & Integrity; Building on Solid Foundations.”
For more information on the company, visit our website at https://www.ttcfl.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations