Mitchell School of Business is an unparalleled model for Cannabis Career Education. Our mission is to empower adults to reach their full potential by providing employment opportunities and comprehensive entrepreneurship training in a diverse and unique environment. At Mitchell School of Business, students can access start-up capital, mentorship, and job Placement – all under one roof.
Learn more at www.mitchell.education
No Phone Calls Please.
If You Are:
Passionate about Social Justice in the Cannabis Industry
Passionate about nurturing the potential in others
An Advocate of Entrepreneurship
Genuinely kind and respectful
Unstoppable in the pursuit of your goals
A Lifelong Learner
Relatable to diverse groups of people
Eager to get your hands dirty
Excited to work at a start-up style company
Interested in working remotely
Looking for a growth opportunity, Statewide, Nationwide, and in Puerto Rico.
We would like to hear from you!
Social Media Blogger Intern
SM Blog Intern will assist Marketing Manager with generating engaging, original content for our website. Intern will assist with research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and promote the blog using social media, direct email, and other methods to alert and expand our readership. You will have the opportunity to work on projects from concept development and implementation to creative production.
This will be a temporary opportunity running from July 2020 through December 2020.
· Create and distribute content such as blogs, info-graphics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
· Generate, research, and pitch ideas for blog posts
· . Writing, editing, publishing, and content for website and social media.
· Coming up with new ways/ platforms to attract new readers.
· Maximizing site traffic with implemented SEO.
· Inviting guest bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the site.
· Monitor comments to the blogs created and responding professionally.
· Staying up to date on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or to create stronger, more engaging content.
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Create and monitor relationships with online influencers (bloggers, YouTube, Instagram, etc)
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Exceptional writing and research skills.\
· Ability to adapt blogs to style and tone.
· Analytical skills when analyzing data of blog performance such as reader demographics, monthly visitors, return visitor rates, clicks and dwell time.
· Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
· Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
· Strong writing and editing skills and outstanding grammar in English are required
· Writing skills in Spanish is a plus
Job Type: Internship
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML Programming skills is a plus
To apply for this position, you must clearly demonstrate the following:
Great interpersonal skills and social competency
Professional demeanor, organized and reliable
Effective and skillful communication skills
Ambition, a strong work ethic, and a student mentality
Result driven attitude
Hunger for success
Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Who We Are:
A Privately-held Business School
We Offer Specialize in Medical Marijuana and Entrepreneurship Training
We Are Licensed and By The New Jersey of Labor and Department of Education
We are headquartered in Newark, NJ.
We are an Exceptional Team with backgrounds in Entrepreneurship, Social Justice, and Education.
We Are On A Mission to Eliminate Poverty through Education, Locally, Nationally, and Globally.
We are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission.
No Phone Calls Please.
Mitchell School of Business is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees and job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Mitchell School of Business also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Mitchell School of Business and it’s subsidiaries.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page: