Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Job Summary & Duties
As a Hardware Engineer, you will design and implement the analog and digital instrumentation for the electronic hardware for our medical devices.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- 7+ years industry experience with product level development;
- Experience with product development methodologies and processes.
- Familiarity with regulated medical product development practices will be a plus;
- Prior experience in the design and development of medical devices, applications, or consumables
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Expertise in low noise audio frequency analog design;
- Expertise in digital logic and microprocessor design;
- Experience with assembly language programming;
- Power supply management experience
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic work environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering;
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!