John Paul’s customer loyalty programs encompass a wide range of solutions including Concierge Services, Travel Services, Event Management and unique Customer Engagement Strategies, delivered through personal concierge services, phone, email, SMS, Chat and Digital channels. We are the “secret agents” behind many of the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies, acting in a “white-labelled” fashion in order to drive value for each brand. John Paul is part of Accor Hotels Group. Read more about John Paul at www.johnpaul.com
We are looking for a reliable assistant to provide outstanding customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for fielding and fulfilling personal errand requests in the Princeton, New Jersey area. The position will start at a few hours per week, but we expect the hours to grow as you develop the client relationships. Must be generally available to work M-F 8:30am--5:30pm, part-time opportunity.
- You will strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the Client by providing service beyond expectations.
- Run errands off site, such as shopping, taking client cars for service, waiting in client homes for vendors, pet care, and more. Position requires travel in assigned city and surrounding areas. Mileage will be reimbursed. Reliable transportation is required.
- You will be responsible for taking care of our clients’ requests, catering to their needs and expectations and respecting internal policies.
- Follow up on services rendered and document all request activity to assure client satisfaction.
- Participate in achieving team goals and offer support to teammates whenever necessary.
- Adhere to company and client procedures and policies, including Dress code, Attendance and punctuality.
- Professional demeanor, strong background in and commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior customer service / assistant experience preferred
- Familiarity with the hiring city/surrounding area
- Passion for and demonstrated proficiency in delivering exceptional service consistently
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle registration and reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable driving client vehicles
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Organizational skills and respect for deadlines
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
John Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)