- Provides individual assessment services to assist individuals in achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Interacts with clients to assist them in achieving effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Identifies psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues.
- Diagnoses disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Counsels individuals and groups regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations.
- Helps to modify behavior or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Discusses the treatment of problems with clients.
- Writes reports on clients and maintains required paperwork.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of counseling and the accuracy and completeness of diagnoses.
- Develops and implements individual treatment plans.
- Observes individuals to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or maladjustment.
- Directs, coordinates, and evaluates activities of staff and interns engaged in patient assessment and treatment.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Individualized Education Planning(IEP)-Meeting: 1 year (Required)
- School Psychologist-Administering Assessments: 1 year (Required)
- Standard School Psychologist Certificate in Arizona (Required)