Job Title: Assembly Operator
Supervisor: Production Manager
Location: 6900 Corporation Pkwy, Battleboro, NC 27809
Pay Type: Hourly Position
Hiring Range: DOQ
8- Hour Shift, Monday – Friday
Performs floor assembly for tractor and implement assembly at the Battleboro, NC location. Responsible for assembly of assigned components, which may include tractor assembly, implement assembly, field cab assembly, or material handling. Performs assembly work, ensuring tractors and implements are assembled to meet specifications and maintain Quality standards. Responsible for maintaining a safe and orderly work area.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Production/Assembly. Performs assembly for assigned components as needed to meet schedule requirements for assembling tractors and implements. Follows assembly processes to ensure finished products meet quality standards. Complies with all company policies and procedures. executes safe operating procedures and maintains a safe work environment. Maintains a clean and orderly work environment. Regularly reviews work processes to identify opportunities to improve efficiency, safety and quality. May qualify for multiple component assembly assignments.
Teamwork and Collaboration. Actively engages in team meetings and provides timely feedback to team regarding work topics. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across work team. Understands available resources and utilizes those resources when appropriate.
Leadership. Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with LS Tractor’s Values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines.
Communication. Effectively communicates with team members. Demonstrates sound oral and written communication skills. Communicates effectively and professionally to both internal and external parties. Executes effective customer communication and relationship building techniques.
- A high school diploma or equivalent, with documented work experience in an industrial environment.
- Prefer work experience in manufacturing, including tractor assembly, preferably with LS Tractor.
- Material Handling Operator requires Forklift Certification, or ability to be certified in 30 Days.
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction, policies and procedures in a manufacturing environment.
LS Tractor offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Competitive Base Pay and Bonus Pay
- Health Insurance – coverage starts on day one, employee coverage paid 100% by LS Tractor, dependent coverage premium 50% paid by LS Tractor
- After 90-days – Company paid
- Short-term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- After 90-days Optional Coverage
- Accident Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401k with Company match after 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you currently employed by a LS Tractor Dealership?
Work Location: In person