Create a better future with CarDon.
Ready for a better career? Want to work for a company that treats everyone like family? Perfect. CarDon & Associates is currently hiring across Central and Southern Indiana.
Now accepting applications for a compassionate and skilled
Certified Nurse Aide/CNA
As a CNA, you will be responsible for:
- providing nursing and nursing related services to residents consistent with each resident's comprehensive assessment and plan of care.
- Maintaining a homelike environment for residents, protects and promotes resident rights, and assists each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nursing Assistant training and competency evaluation program or acceptable verification of this from State Nurse Assistant Registry.
- Has no finding in the Registry concerning abuse, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property.
- Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals in a healthcare setting is preferred.
CarDon & Associates provides senior living options and lifestyle support. From independent living and assisted living, to skilled nursing, memory care, and rehab; we do it all. Plus, working with us, you'll get weekly pay, paid time off, and an Indiana based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits. Check it out...
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Group medical/dental/ vision/life insurance/flexible spending accounts.
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Ivy Tech education opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Cell Phone Discount
- Pet Insurance
- And much more!