JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM OF ETHICAL AND COMPASSIONATE PROFESSIONALS!
The mission of our center is to lead the way in client care with integrated, compassionate substance abuse treatment and services.
We are seeking dedicated, qualified, hard-working and highly ethical individuals looking for a position to make a difference in people’s lives.
We currently have an opening for a Full-Time, Overnight Behavioral Health Technician at our Hobe Sound location.
Behavioral Health Technicians will be responsible for the care, safety, support, logistics and supervision of clients.
Additional responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintain accountability through the reinforcement of policies and procedures
- Model responsible conduct for our clients through personal punctuality, language, appearance and general demeanor.
- Document notes in a timely and accurate manner
- Transport clients to clinical groups, outside activities, outside meetings and outside appointments.
Education: High School Diploma, or equivalent, preferred
Experience: A minimum of two years experience as a Behavioral Health Technician, in a substance abuse or mental health setting preferred.
- Maintain a valid Florida Driver’s License with no driving violations within last 3 years
- Must pass a local and national criminal background check.
- Must pass a drug screening
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Behavior Health Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible