Glossy Type, a content marketing agency for beauty brands, is looking for a summer intern. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate! You will be developing and executing inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation. If you don't know how to do that, don't worry – you'll learn! We will work together to develop KPIs and marketing strategies.
This role is fully remote, and you will be asked to repeatedly step outside of your comfort zone to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. If that scares you, don't apply! This is definitely a role for self-starters only.
At the end of the summer, we'll help you prepare a case study of your success in this role to take to job interviews in the future. This position also has the possibility to become a full time role.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Write and upload blog posts and social media posts
- Manage social media channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook)
- Create and maintain and content marketing calendar
- Create, send, and optimize email newsletters
- Grow our email list
- Cold pitching potential clients
- Proficiency in Google docs
- Interest in and understanding of social media and blogging
- Excellent writing and communication skills (in English)
- A strong desire to take initiative and learn new skills
- A passion for beauty, writing, and marketing
- Current student or recent graduate
- Major in English, Marketing, or relevant field
- Writing sample to demonstrate your skills
- Available 20 hrs per week Monday - Friday
- Your own computer and a phone
Starts June 1, 2020
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 /hour
We have always worked remote and will always work remote. It's kind of our thing.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Please include a link to a writing sample. A Google doc is fine. Preference will be given to candidates who include a beauty or marketing-related sample. Please, no academic papers.
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education